Wednesday, January 14, 2009

24hr Fitness.

Today, I discovered something about myself. I found that I do indeed, possess a rather high level of resolve. I endured an immense level of pain and discomfort and chose the hard route rather than giving in and taking the easy way out. I did this because I knew I would be disgusted with myself if I gave in to that temptation. I knew......... that I would rather dig a hole in the frozen earth with my windshield scraper.............. than use the crapper inside 24hr fitness. The funk of 100,000 men compressed into one area and steamed,(because of the shower). I think I'll pass. Held it till I got home....Almost didn't make it...

3 comments:

IP said...

Hilarious!!!! Funnier than FYP. Really. I chose my words carefully in describing the FYP site and I found it amusing. I never actually laughed out loud. I'm not a prude, but 'fuck' isn't a substitute for witty writing. Like you've said before, cursing is the spice of language. As the main ingredient, it loses some punch and I think that's why the site isn't funnier to me.

I liked the snake and hamster post on FYP the best. That one still makes me chuckle and I smile every time I think of the snake and hamster on the couch watching TV and the snake sneaking glances at the hamster, and messing around, trying to get up the nerve to eat it, and then saying "Do you think it would be weird if I ate you?" Funny.

Em-a-lay said...

I read your note. Those lines aren't really me. Mostly, I think their whole point is to turn.

Lodo Grdzak said...

Ha!