Friday, November 21, 2008

At the jobby-job

I'm at this desk right now seriously wondering about the people that traffic in and out of my area, their minds, no doubt consumed with the planning and logistics of organizing Thanksgiving and family. I wonder if they can even notice. I wonder if it even occurs to them......that they are walking through a CLOUD of different farts. Farts that are a physical representation of the different stages in my digestion of eggs, oatmeal, bananas and all natural(and particularly vile) peanut butter. I hope that they don't notice, cuz I really cant stop the shining right now. Damn.

1 comment:

IP said...

So I laughed. Out loud. But I'm very glad I wasn't there because I would have noticed. I would have been the one noticing, shooting you dirty looks and hoping everyone that followed didn't think it was me.